Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

props to alabama.......

redsamurai

Banned
Alabama hits obese workers with fee - MSN Money

my only issue is that they need to judge people based on their actual fitness levels instead of the BMI. The BMI is for sedintary people who just happen to eat nothing all day. If you're 6ft tall I think you can't even top 200 or you're over that BMI threshold. So technically every football player save the cornerbacks is going to be proclaimed obese.

But I still think it's a right step if we want to make healthcare reasonable to people who at least try to take care of themselves.

Alabama hits obese workers with fee - MSN Money

my only issue is that they need to judge people based on their actual fitness levels instead of the BMI. The BMI is for sedintary people who just happen to eat nothing all day. If you're 6ft tall I think you can't even top 200 or you're over that BMI threshold. So technically every football player save the cornerbacks is going to be proclaimed obese.

But I still think it's a right step if we want to make healthcare reasonable to people who at least try to take care of themselves.

I agree but they should change some of the fitness standards too. You can be fit and overweight. I think they should go by a number of factors that equal some sort of a health score. not just by bodyfat. blood pressure and blood sugar levels, combined with body weight and lifestyle assessment. If you score low or something, then you could be charge your workers a fee.

fat-people-demotivational-poster.jpg

Motivational Posters

Top Bottom