Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor customer service

I could generally care less if someone's being rude as long as I get what I'm paying for. Rip me off and it's a whole different story.

i totally agree Shags
when i worked at mcdonalds i had a manager call me a idiot for making something wrong,thats when i threw my apron at her and told her to eat my ass and quit

then when i pumped gas i had people bitch to me about high gas prices,its like i pump the gas i dont make the price,cuz quite frankly if it was up to me id be raping you outta that money more then the gas company is now

and with my current job there was a bug in the water cooler one day i wasnt working and then later in the week i go into work and some asshole bitches to me about that

gotta show respect or us service people will fuck you over one day

TheSalami said:

no they dont cause its their job. i demand to be treated with respect!!!!

Minimum wage laws make that impossible.

I wonder if people would still be inclined to disrespect their customers if they knew that their pay could drop below a measly 5-something an hour.

-Warik

The absolute worst are flying waitresses and waiters or stewardess/stewards. (I refuse to say flight attendent) Those are the nastiest bitches I have EVER been subject to.

Running a close second would be the large ladies down at Dallas city hall. I had to go and pull a building permit a few weeks ago. I was nice as pie and the fat bitch started right off being mean. The biggest part that I didn't underdstand was how the next customer in line was treated so nicely. You see, he and the fat bitch clerk were of the same race. If that had all worked out in the other direction there would be lawsuits and riots.

I just don't get it.

The Canadian Oak said:
i totally agree Shags
when i worked at mcdonalds i had a manager call me a idiot for making something wrong,thats when i threw my apron at her and told her to eat my ass and quit

/B]

lol....you should have smuggled the MCdonalds game pieces like that guy did instead:)

I work with customers as my carreer and honestly 95% of them are great.
The other 5% bitch moan complain about anything and everything. The funny part is that 5% is usually the ones who buy the least, or owe money on the recievables half the time.

My $10000 a month average clients give me a tenth of the grief as my $200 every 3 month clients. Trust me one day I will bust one of them in the mouth.You asshole type customers who feel it is your right to degrade, insult moan bith and complain need to get a life and fuck off.
We dont need your business that bad and frankly our time would be better spent financially dealing with the good clients who have respect.

And hey its my fucking birthday today.

Tom Peters, love him or not, wrote two fantastic books in the 80's: "In Search of Excellence," and "A Passion for Excellence." While some of the companies he described turned out to become later on not so excellent, many of his ideas about customer service have been models for those companies who took them seriously.

One of his questions (paraphrase): "If customer service is a commodity, then anybody can do it. So why aren't people doing it?"

Because it's one of the fundamentally difficult things a business can do, and it starts from the top with managerial leadership.

Customer service, or customer care, in general, sucks.

And I think it always will, except for those few who get the point, something so idiotically obvious that one SHOULD understand: That customers are those who produce revenues that lead to profits, and excellent customer service is the way to secure and retain recurring revenues and keep customers actually HAPPY.

Dex

There was a time when it used to bother me that I had to sit around 7am-7pm waiting around for the phone company, cable guy, plumber, electrician, etc....

After arranging furniture deliveries and cabinetry installations for a few years where customers say, "weeeeeeeeeeeeellll... can you have them come next thursday between 1pm and 2:30pm or tomorrow morning - OH YES tomorrow morning between 9-9:30 would be just perfect for me."

KISS MY ASS!

When there is an opening (no, NOT tomorrow) you will be given an appointment and YES you or someone you will pay to sit around all day will just have to wait 1-12 hours for someone to get there. (And NO we will not leave it with your doorman)

Is that sort of calm customer service you were talking about?

Our expectations are too high for the short amount of time available for everyone to feel that they are the best served, fastest, and first served. This is a ME ME ME world and those listening to the morse complaints of the MEMEMEMEMEMEME people have stoped listening and responding.

Sad really.

Top Bottom