Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poop,puke, Poop, Puke, Poop, Puke!

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Thats how I spent my night. Pukin and pissing out my ass. Fuckin flu! I felt like I was in that South Park episode where they keep hoppin off the can to puke. I haven't had any protein since bout 11 pm last night. I'm dehydrated as hell. Every time I move, my tummy growls, making me think it's coming up again. I guess this only lasts about 24-48 hours. At least I'll be better soon. Funny thing is, I'm not even hungry. Normally I'd have about 3000 cals. down already. I just wanted someone to whine to. I'm home all alone. :bawling:

hardrock said:
Thats how I spent my night. Pukin and pissing out my ass. Fuckin flu! I felt like I was in that South Park episode where they keep hoppin off the can to puke. I haven't had any protein since bout 11 pm last night. I'm dehydrated as hell. Every time I move, my tummy growls, making me think it's coming up again. I guess this only lasts about 24-48 hours. At least I'll be better soon. Funny thing is, I'm not even hungry. Normally I'd have about 3000 cals. down already. I just wanted someone to whine to. I'm home all alone. :bawling:

GET IMMODIUM A-D.

Whenever I had butt piss from the flu, immodium a-d knocked it out quick. It did turn my terd a funny shad of yellowish white but that was a tiny price to pay for the peace of mind to know that I wasn't going to crap my pants everytime I had to fart.

I've had that shit for the last 5 weeks!
I'm down 14 pounds and I'm really getting pissed off. I lift hard all year just to see it go down the toilet from this shit.
My appetite is starting to come back, and the shits have gone away, so I think I'm getting over it.
I hope to hit the weights next week.
Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't hit you like it hit me, bro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom