Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay...dating is way too expensive and the return on investment...

chesty said:
...and where I live I have an avg of 30-40 miles to get to civilization so gas alone is an investment, not to mentin the internet connection costs, the sign up costs, the time investment to get the date, see where I am going with this? It isn't just the money, it is all the overhead that also makes the return on investment poor at best. Better to just watch movies at home alone. Nothing can really go wrong there, even if you don't want to go out again with yourself.

You just had a bad experience. Keep trying. :)

chesty said:
...and where I live I have an avg of 30-40 miles to get to civilization so gas alone is an investment, not to mentin the internet connection costs, the sign up costs, the time investment to get the date, see where I am going with this? It isn't just the money, it is all the overhead that also makes the return on investment poor at best. Better to just watch movies at home alone. Nothing can really go wrong there, even if you don't want to go out again with yourself.

Have you ever thought of meeting women outside of the internet? I tried match.com and it was a waste of my time. I didn't even have the patience to chat with them on an IM. I was like "Give me your number." then she will say"I'm not ready yet." Anyway my first date is always a short meeting at a coffee shop and usually last 30 min or so. If I like her on the second date I don't mind dropping some loot, but I am not dropping a ton of cash on a first date. She may annoy me to the extreme.

I've done it every which way. Never had a bad experience, just hate how they tell you they are direct, don't like games etc and OOOO, I'll tell you straight up if I don't want to go out again, etc. They play the biggest games have ever seen. Guys do it as well I'm sure, but shit, if you say your a straight shooter, the damn it, be a straight shooter.

Dating in general is a waste of time imo, whether you spend no money or tons of it, the game of dating should be kept in grade school.

chesty said:
I've done it every which way. Never had a bad experience, just hate how they tell you they are direct, don't like games etc and OOOO, I'll tell you straight up if I don't want to go out again, etc. They play the biggest games have ever seen. Guys do it as well I'm sure, but shit, if you say your a straight shooter, the damn it, be a straight shooter.

Dating in general is a waste of time imo, whether you spend no money or tons of it, the game of dating should be kept in grade school.

There's no need to spend that much money on a first date. It really isn't even a date the first meeting. Just meet at a coffee shop or somewhere halfway between you both. You'll keep doing it because othewise you'll just be sitting at home.

my point, sitting at home is much easier! Like I said though, almost everyone I have met is a gear head or something, and sipping coffee is not their bag.

my whole point is that it isn't just a monetary thing, if you think about it, people go to clubs, drive around, the gym, the store, the park, etc. Whatever the activity, it is just a lot of investment for odds, worse than the lottery.

I can't speak for the rest of the men but, yep I'm cheap.

The girls love it when they find out I'm a Doc...

The girls hate it when they find out I'm still in school (Finishing med school after going through chiropractic college)

My dates find out these things out and say, "call me when you have your own practice."

The I tell them about the 480k in student loans...

Then they lose all interest.

I give up.

just tell 'em about two ex wives and kids and they run. I save that for the ones I want to get rid of. Or tell 'em you got a bankruptcy and couldn't finance air to breathe.

JarheadChiro said:
I can't speak for the rest of the men but, yep I'm cheap.

The girls love it when they find out I'm a Doc...

The girls hate it when they find out I'm still in school (Finishing med school after going through chiropractic college)

My dates find out these things out and say, "call me when you have your own practice."

The I tell them about the 480k in student loans...

Then they lose all interest.

I give up.

RU serious? Tell me you are joking. I'd tell them to get fucked if they said something like that to me.

He is right. You tell them things like that and they go away. I've seen post on their profiles if your making less than 100k or 200k don't bother with me...

chesty said:
He is right. You tell them things like that and they go away. I've seen post on their profiles if your making less than 100k or 200k don't bother with me...

I can't believe women like that would find a man stupid enough to go out with them. I don't care how good they may look, with an attitude like that, I wouldn't give em them time of day.

Top Bottom