Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now I know why people turn into alcoholics and drug addicts

I could think of people to see, places to go but it would all be superficial. Nothing that nourishes the soul.

SoreArms said:
loneliness sucks

hang onto this feeling for another semester or two. a professor i've had for a few classes wants me to take a behavioral therapy class with him. i could experiment on you. it'd be fun. i'll make you my bitch and you'll never be lonely again.

DIVISION said:
You just don't want help......too proud or too stubborn?
one is a corresponding function of the other....and I'm both

SoreArms said:
loneliness sucks

you get used to it after a few years.

Ulcasterdropout said:
one is a corresponding function of the other....and I'm both

UlcasterCripMaster.......you've got self-esteem issues that go above and beyond simple depressive tendencies.

That's real......I've seen it for awhile.

Yes, you are a bit of a different case than SA. Part of you likes the way you are, despite your flaws, part of you relishes your status.

DIV

:chomp:

SoreArms said:
I could think of people to see, places to go but it would all be superficial. Nothing that nourishes the soul.

So what will it take for you to find the initiative to do something for yourself?

Will you maintain your current level of depression or wait 'till you hit rock bottom, when you can barely function?

DIV

That fat-pie site just kicks ass...
I wish the Internet was around when I was on drugs

DIVISION said:
UlcasterCripMaster.......you've got self-esteem issues that go above and beyond simple depressive tendencies.

That's real......I've seen it for awhile.

Yes, you are a bit of a different case than SA. Part of you likes the way you are, despite your flaws, part of you relishes your status.

DIV

Speak only when spoken to....;)

Ulcasterdropout said:
Speak only when spoken to....;)

Sure........

I've got you pegged....nugga.

You're a short story, I'm just reading the chapters you've revealed through your own doing.

DIV

Top Bottom