Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My life ADD is kicking in. As rnch's boy Obama would say, it's time for change.

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Maybe.

Getting fed up with not only my job but the industry in general. With the direction it's taking I don't see it getting better....at all. My compensation has already been cut in more ways than one.

Probably wanna look into doing something else. Ive done this a few times throughout my short life, so that either makes me look like a guy with a lot of experience in different areas or a crackhead (blaque) who can't decide what the fook to do with his life.

Anyhoo, post up some suggestions of what I should look in to. I wanna do something that would give me new challenges regularly. That's how I roll. If I could do it all over I'd like to become a doctor, but methinks that's not in the cards.

"According to the BLS, paramedics earned an average of $30,870 annually in 2007."

Fuck that's criminal.

Paramedic / Nursing actually popped into my head for a second.

barry was/is hardly "my boy".

i did NOT vote for him.

If he was my boy I would ground him.

75th: go back to school and then teach. An easy 100K per year and you get summers off. Forever.

Pick a lower ranked AACSB accredited program in finance. You'll be done in 3 years and the job opportunities are unlimited. There are HUGE shortages in finance and accounting.

Tell me about it dude. Being in home loans is getting ridiculous. The owners of my company were arrested Friday for fraud *shocked*. Now I don't know what's going on with my files, if the lenders I have files with will continue to do business with us, if they'll pay the broker for files that have closed, etc. I've been thinking of school too. Going for something in the medical field is good because a) it'll always be needed, and b) because if you become a nurse or whatever you want to do, the hospital will usually pay for your education. Become a PA and you're usually in 6-fig income and can work anywhere.

I feel your pain bro. At least you don't have a kid to worry about.

Top Bottom