Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Married....with children season 5 hits stores in June 20th!

I love that show, I might have to get it!

coldblue1955 said:
i might just get all of the seasons 1-11

i downloaded season 1 off the net. look for the torrent.
got all the southparks/seinfeld/simpsons that way.

(DISCLAIMER)
and then i promptley deleted them.

michaeltt said:
i downloaded season 1 off the net. look for the torrent.
got all the southparks/seinfeld/simpsons that way.

(DISCLAIMER)
and then i promptley deleted them.
the cheap way.

that was one of the best shows ever:

Peg- "Al there are still some things that we can do that don't cost any money. Im talking about sex Al."

Al- "Great the one thing I would actually pay for"

Some good al quotes:

"Son, let this be a lesson to you. Never do tequila shooters within a country mile of a marriage chapel. "

Dad had one great dream, a dream that had been handed down from generation to generation of male Bundys. To build their own room and live separately from their wives. Sadly, they all failed.

Jefferson: So, Al, where are you going to go?
Al: Somewhere where shoemen run wild and free under a big sky. Where never is heard an impregnated word, and the hooters are uncovered all day.
Jefferson: That's beautiful, Al.

Jefferson: I don't want to live with Marcy anymore. She wants sex all the time. I mean, sex with your pregnant wife is like putting gas in the tank of a car you already wrecked.
Al: Thank God my wife pulls into self-serve.

Al: God, I love Sundays. It's the one day of the week I get to sleep later than you, Peg. Saturday night I stay up extra extra late, and eat an enormous amount of tacos so there's no way you could possibly be next to me when I wake up.
Peggy: You don't have to eat tacos for that, honey.
Al: I can't afford to take that chance. Ah, but when I'm sure you're gone, I can finally slip off my underwear and safely sleep naked as God intended. Oh, the sensations. Why, with Mommy gone, I feel almost sexual. Ah, Sunday. It almost makes you want to go to church. Almost.

al's da man-n-n-n-n-n-n.

"Big Red" keeps getting better looking as the reruns roll on.

has anyone noticed that "married" is a guy's show? few gals seem to "get it" when i try to watch this undder-rated piece of ameriacana with them in the room.....

my favoite show of all time

when al has a chicken in a cage in front of him, a previous scene he was complaining of being hungry, (chicken was for farmers insurance)

AL-"what am i supposed to do with a live chicken" (looking at the chicken) "welcome to the terror dome"(a later scene shows al singing a song and cleaning a chicken bone with his teeth).

Al- chocolate cake,,,or hooters,,,chocolate cake or hooters,,,,,hey jefferson...
choco-hooters..

Top Bottom