Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Love to love bodybuilding or Hate to love bodybuilding?

bodyfx

Bodybuilding is an activity and/or sport filled with such sacrifice,pain,and often frustration from diminishing returns,however,most of us are so addicted to it!So,do you love it,or hate to love it?

I love bodybuilding. I'm going to lift weights until the day I die. It's almost like the center of my life... it keeps everything else in my life in a harmanious balance. Take away bodybuilding, and the other things in my life would soon come crashing down too.

It is addictive. You grow a love and more so a need for the iron and pump. Even if you arn't necessarily having "fun" in the gym...you're still addicted to the almost euphoric properties of the gym. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle and there's no way around it. You have to feel a pasion for it.

I've had many hobbies over the years that I gave up on but weight training is something I've been doing for over 15 years. Whether it be natural or drug enhanced, weight training is something I'll do for the rest of my life.

It's part of my life now. I could't imagine not working out. It's as natural as taking a shower or eating to me now...

Love to love! It is a way of life and will always remain. The pumps after a hard day of lifting bring me back!

I love it. Gotta love it! Even if I begin to dislike it there's no way I can ever stop because I'm not big enough now and never will be and I sure can't ever get any smaller without feeling terrible. It's certainly a double-edged sword. Oh wait! When I'm Arnold-sized I'll be big enough, but I wouldn't ever want to be any smaller after making it there.

Cool replies guys.I agree when you say that you could never imagine not doing it(lifting).I know that I give up alot in my life to train at the level that I do and sometimes I wonder if it is worth it.However,as soon as that major pump hits my muscles and my veins start expanding I realize what I was meant to do!

Top Bottom