Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lol i think the women's fitness forum needs a few more stickies

The Shadow said:
As far as I concerned there isnt
It is better now but I think links to these threads:

Guide to Physique Enhancement

So, you want to compete?

Stacking Fat Burners - How?, why?, etc.

Shadows project.....

Should be added to this thread:

LINKS TO TOP THREADS! Must Read! Full of information!

Then dropped as stickies so when they are bumped because someone is asking a question they are more likely to get an answer.

superqt4u2nv said:
It is better now but I think links to these threads:

Guide to Physique Enhancement

So, you want to compete?

Stacking Fat Burners - How?, why?, etc.

Shadows project.....

Should be added to this thread:

LINKS TO TOP THREADS! Must Read! Full of information!

Then dropped as stickies so when they are bumped because someone is asking a question they are more likely to get an answer.

no.....because I get at least 20 pms a day about the info that is already right there as a sticky....adding them to the top thread link is useless b/c no one ever reads that...if so - I wouldnt get all these questions...

the rest need to stay

The Shadow said:
no.....because I get at least 20 pms a day about the info that is already right there as a sticky....adding them to the top thread link is useless b/c no one ever reads that...if so - I wouldnt get all these questions...

the rest need to stay

I was waiting for you to respond.

Raina said:
I agree with The Shadow.

Plus if I didn't agree he threatened to kick my ass.
I don't agree with him and if you don't I will kick his candy ass for both of us :evil:

J/K kinda cause I would like to wrestle with Shadow ;)

I don't get the PM's so I wouldn't know at least now there is only 7 before there was 12.

The Shadow said:
P.S. I don't know about no one ever reading them as I still refrence a few a lot of the times and if female friends ask me a Q I will normally send them a link to one of those tops threads.

I completely understand that there is info there that is useful. Stickies are great. If I didn't think they had a use, I wouldn't have spent countless hours 1) making a couple stuckies that are there, and 2) giving advice on this board. Problem is, there are 852 of them (was 855, but Shadow cut some, TY Shadow :) ). So the sheer number of stickies is overwhelming - esp to Newbies.

If people aren't going to take the time to research, they certainly aren't going to take the time to read 852 stickies. This is why a couple stickies with all the important info in it is good. That way, when someone posts or PMs, you refer them to the COUPLE stickies and they can find info.

The Shadow said:

the rest need to stay

The girls are PMing the Shadow with questions that are already in the stickys, because they want in our heros pants. :(

Daisy_Girl said:
I completely understand that there is info there that is useful. Stickies are great. If I didn't think they had a use, I wouldn't have spent countless hours 1) making a couple stuckies that are there, and 2) giving advice on this board. Problem is, there are 852 of them (was 855, but Shadow cut some, TY Shadow :) ). So the sheer number of stickies is overwhelming - esp to Newbies.

If people aren't going to take the time to research, they certainly aren't going to take the time to read 852 stickies. This is why a couple stickies with all the important info in it is good. That way, when someone posts or PMs, you refer them to the COUPLE stickies and they can find info.

There are 7 Stickies.......thats really isnt a lot considering all the info that is contained within them..as far as overwhelming to newbies..I (nor anyone I know) have had any complaints so I cant comment on the matter

The point is..no one reads the summary you put together, why - I have no idea as it was a fantastic idea

.....otherwise, I would not get 2 dozen pms per day about the info that is already there....

Top Bottom