Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libertarianism: An Introduction

I want to hear more cool stories about javas mummy and daddy letting him stay up past curfew for being a good little boy and winning high school wrestling

He's devastatingly bad press for true Libertarians.
I'm not a Libertarian....true or otherwise; Not that morality matters in political matters....Marx impregnated his maid and then kicked her out on the street; Talk about exploitation of the working class....

Seriously man...I've never been so creeped out by a guy hiding behind a computer....real talk...crazy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That's awesome!!!!

We don't get a glimpse into the mind of a psychopath that often.

I bet you think if you could just get a lock of her hair or smell where she sleeps that she'd fall in love with you again. I guess with a relationship like yours and hers, there's a telepathic love link that will bind both of you for eternity.
No, I refused to talk to her or have contact for over a year because of the way she broke up with me and the explanation, "we aren't equally yoked.". I assumed it was a religious thing and I told her I didn't believe in Yahweh from day one. As it turned out she just didn't think I was really willing to marry her; She was right. The week before she broke up with me she told me that she wanted a short engagement and I gave her a bunch of excuses as to why a quick marriage wasn't practical.

So plunkey...how many ways can I make uninformed statements about your failed marriage and current relationship?

It must be sad for you that your ex's hate you....Mine adore me...

Last edited:
I don't "hide" behind shit. ...people can claim whatever on here but everyone who knows me but cindylou has nothing but good things to say about me....when it comes to dating...Maybe all the women I've dated since I was a kid until the modern era are wrong or mayabe Cindy is wrong?

He's devastatingly bad press for true Libertarians.
As opposed to a Mitt Romney voter claiming to be Libertarian. That also advocated for ethanol subsidies........Sorry Plunkey....educated people see through your sociopath bullshit...;. It's all about plunkey and fuck evidence or the scientific method....BTW, 10% of married men that think they're raising their biological child aren't because their wife lied about an affair....Happy life plunkey....She's cheating on you and you'll be paying for the mailman's child until he/she is 18.

A. Your comment has nothing to do with mine, nice cheap shot attempt.
2. I actually had sex 8 hours ago and twice this weekend so YOUR argument is invalid ;)

Oh and when Mel tells you to stop worrying about "the one" its clear that you constantly bitch about it, otherwise she wouldn't have to comfort you, nice life.
You're the cheap shot queen........supporting plunkey without a background...

I was going to be nice but I would be a sexist...I didn't bring it up....Melody did....I turned my back on her for over a year ...over a break up you wouldn't understand....A relationship that was very intense and we both admitted we would love each other forever......Your stupid comments are just that and if you insist I will make your life miserable...Melody doesn't want it but I will do whatever to protect her from assholes like you.

Top Bottom