Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last Night's Academy Awards, African Americans, And Movies.

JUICESEEKER

Who checked out the academy awards last night and what does everyone think of 2 African Americans winning an oscar for the first time. Does that mean african american will get more dignified roles in movies, instead of the pimps and gangsters and drug dealers they portray in the movies?

I already bitched about this in a thread last night is probably why.
Sorry to steal your thunder

Thanks for your support
Yours in sport
Milhouse
Elite President

PPS If you act now for the next 72 hours you can recieve my free report, "72 Secrets to being black and getting oscar nominations and winning them from doing movies" Act Now because after 72 hours this report is valued at $48.

JUICESEEKER said:
Who checked out the academy awards last night and what does everyone think of 2 African Americans winning an oscar for the first time. Does that mean african american will get more dignified roles in movies, instead of the pimps and gangsters and drug dealers they portray in the movies?

The pimps and gansters comment is a little ridiculous, its not 1970 anymore, go see any movie on the big screen and you will see people of all colors in prominant roles.

I just want to know why Emanuel Lewis and Gary Coleman never won Oscars. Hollywood is racist.

I am wondering why they do not re-relaese the movie Car Wash!!!

and why was Mr. T not invited.. he does the funny 1-800 Collect thing.. and he was in DC Cab.

Car wash is one of the greatest comedies of all time!!!

WODIN said:
Car wash is one of the greatest comedies of all time!!!

It ranks up there with The Jerk.. in my book. Alot of people did not like either.. but I do.

Top Bottom