Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I miss Dunkin Donuts

vixensghost said:
You can bounce dimes off my hard ass, Killa. ;-)

Cherries with Ricotta Cheese and Toasted Natty Almonds:

3/4 cup frozen pittd cherries
2 Tbs. part skim ricotta cheese
1 Tbs. toasted natty slivered almonds

Heat cherries in microwave. Top the cherries with the cheese and toasted almonds.

1 svg= 140 cals. 6 grams protein and 15 grams carbs.

Wtf, I'm talking bout coffee!!!!

Oh, and pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faizakafez said:
Since you can't read this..

I'm going to create my own thread within your thread a sub thread?

What did you do last night?​

i went to gym, showered ate then went to bed.

:Popcorn:

BIKINIMOM said:
You and the Old Grump could take turns cooking and me and brother happyflapjack over there would just eat. No turn-taking for us because we are hungry little urchins EVER night!
LOL...when my sis came to live with me, she gained 15 lbs. I tend to spoil people by feeding them.

KillahBee said:
Wtf, I'm talking bout coffee!!!!

Oh, and pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

In alllll My years on Elite...This is the First time I've ever been asked for pics of my recipes.(I'm snickerin with such delight)

I knew you were talking about coffee! The lard ass section with the donuts is just as bad as the coffee, IMO. I HATE COFFEE TOO!

heatherrae said:
LOL...when my sis came to live with me, she gained 15 lbs. I tend to spoil people by feeding them.

:worried: Oh no no no... We could chase each other around the yard after dinner to burn some calories... or is that my Old Grump chasing you around trying to get you topless into the hottub?

meh either way, it burns calories. :whatever:

vixensghost said:
In alllll My years on Elite...This is the First time I've ever been asked for pics of my recipes.(I'm snickerin with such delight)

I knew you were talking about coffee! The lard ass section with the donuts is just as bad as the coffee, IMO. I HATE COFFEE TOO!

OK now back that thang up woman.

DO NOT DISS DUNKIN DONUTS COFFEE!!!!

Top Bottom