Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i couldn't sleep last night

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
because of a situation with my kids that I'm not sure how to handle.

my 11 year old looked in my cell phone at my text messages and saw one that she shouldn't have.

i'm sure she told her brothers what it said and now i have to address it today. I'm mad at her for snooping, but understand why she did, and it's really beside the point.

this parenting thing is tough.

Reactions: jh1
stilleto said:
it was to and from my friend/coworker about weed.

Get them stoned the will forget about the text, problem solved. I'll take k or a tit shot for payment

hstern said:
is there any way that it can be explained as something else, or is there no doubt

there's no doubt.
she saw it in my room when the cat knocked over my 'special little basket' of stuff (rolling papers, pipe). thats when she looked in my phone, because the day before she wanted to know what my friend texted me and i wouldn't tell her.

she went to my husband last night and asked him about it and my son made a comment the other day that i realize meant she told him too.

stilleto said:
there's no doubt.
she saw it in my room when the cat knocked over my 'special little basket' of stuff (rolling papers, pipe). thats when she looked in my phone, because the day before she wanted to know what my friend texted me and i wouldn't tell her.

she went to my husband last night and asked him about it and my son made a comment the other day that i realize meant she told him too.

That's why I hate animals in the house. They're a pain in the ass. The damn dog was barking all night and I had to restrain myself from knocking him out. I didn't sleep either and I'm highly irritated. My medicine was changed and is not working right. I feel like smashing my fucking forehead through the computer screen.

Top Bottom