Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hungry Hungry Hippos

PlateheadJim

Penguin Keeper
Platinum
Today is my official cheat day (Every Friday and Sat) where I forgo healthy eating and blur my abs for a day on nasty carbs and other shit...

Today I brought in a BIG BOX OF COOKIES and left them in my office. Lo and behold I come back from a circle jerk (meeting) and one of my Fat diabetic employees, MARSHMELLOW will call her, was sitting in my office with her face covered with chocolate (unless she was eating her ass):eek2: . She had eating about 8 of my 12 cookies so of course I slapped her shitless and nailed her head to the floor with a staple gun... Well, that's what I wanted to do. :kaioken:

Oh, fat people won't change - as in the example above - A fucking diabetic who rationalizes eating more by shooting more insulin.
:confused:

Tell her that eating the fat in those cookies isnt a good idea when using slin

I know a guy who made himself diabetic from eating like that, loser.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY steals my cookies. I would have had some serious fucking issues.

VooDoo Lady said:
Someone actually walked INTO your office and TOOK food and ATE it?

WTF? I would have MAJOR issues with that. :redhot:

Yeah, I was going to meet with her on the account of her taking up too much space in the hall. :D

Well, maybe not that but I was late for a meeting so she just sat in my office and went on a binge while waiting. Funny though, I had a few protein bars lying on the desk as well... She didn't bother them... :dodgy:

Dr.M said:
I know a guy who made himself diabetic from eating like that, loser.

Please, please there's that word again. I hate it. Loser. That's the word I should have posted under "Words that annoy you"

Top Bottom