Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to not be the Old guy with a younger crowd

theoak01

My best friends sister is a real little cutie and her boyfriend dumped her when she asked him if he was going to her prom, so I jumped in and am gonna do it,thing is Im almost 21,shes 18,so are her friends

how the fuck do I not stand out like some old pervert lol

3 years? that's nothing dude

wait till your older when the age difference is not something you'll worry about...it'll be something you brag about!

lol I just got done college with kids her age and holy fuck these kids and I have nothing in common, she is good shit but I cant make small talk with a bunch of little pencil necks all night,plus Im gonna look huge next to these twerps, kids now graduate a year younger than when I was in school

Make sure you spring for some of those cheesy cliched prom pictures... and then post 'em up here. You can put a black bar across your eyes.

TheOak01 said:
My best friends sister is a real little cutie and her boyfriend dumped her when she asked him if he was going to her prom, so I jumped in and am gonna do it,thing is Im almost 21,shes 18,so are her friends

how the fuck do I not stand out like some old pervert lol

dude....youare only as old as the chick you feel

Top Bottom