Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How crazy is this shit............

NJjuice22

so I see one of my friends last night, and he has 5 staples on his forehead . Im like "wtf happened".....they left a club and as they stopped at a light....3 dudes get out of the car and start hitting their car with tire irons...now its only my friend , 3 chicks and his homo friend who aint fighting for shit. so they take off, run the red light....these guys followed them, running red lights for 30 mins. the kid i know finally stopped at a I HOP parking lot cuz his friends were there...they all got out the car and starting fighting, as my friend slammed the dude, he caught him in the head with the tire iron.....a undercover cop was in the parking lot and broke it up and arrested the guys. fuckin crazy shit...the guys told the cops that my friend beat up one of their "homies" in the club, which it total bullshit.

http://www.issprops.com/stunt/images/tire-irons.jpg

NJjuice22 said:
your a fuckin toolbag.

Was kind of funny. Lucky the cop was there. I can't believe people still fight. You never know who's going to pull a knife or a gun. Hell, you could catch someone with a solid hit and paralyze them or kill them. Not worth it.

pretty crazy indeed. those irons might leave a little mark.
I think if one of them even hit my car once with a iron bar i would say screw it and ram my car right into theres.. hopefully with them in it

jnevin said:
Was kind of funny. Lucky the cop was there. I can't believe people still fight. You never know who's going to pull a knife or a gun. Hell, you could catch someone with a solid hit and paralyze them or kill them. Not worth it.

fighting is part of life...we are animals. but nowadays its a risky game because like you mentioned , you could get killed/hurt really bad or hurt someone else really bad.

Top Bottom