Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I make a decent pasta with these ingredients?

mylife

Penne Pasta
Olive Oil
Ground Garlic
Basil
Parm Cheese

Don't I just boil the pasta in water and some olive oil? My friend said I'm supposed to fry the olive oil? :worried:

mylife said:
Penne Pasta
Olive Oil
Ground Garlic
Basil
Parm Cheese

Don't I just boil the pasta in water and some olive oil? My friend said I'm supposed to fry the olive oil? :worried:

Put your water on to boil and add some of the ground garlic and basil to steep in the water. Bring to a slow boil then add your pasta. Dook to desired doneness(I like al dente). Drain your pasta and return it to the cooking pot. Drizzle some olive oil over the pasta then add a small amount of the garlic, basil, and parmesan. Toss pasta in bowl to mix thoroughly. Serve and add parm as needed for your tastes.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Add a SHIT LOAD of garlic to you smallest sauce pot, cover liberally with olive oil and bring to a simmer... then lower to barely a bubble, just the tiniest bubble... let it cook until the garlic is soft like butter, Cook past a la pasta. you know the drill.. drain the pasta, add copious quanties of the Garlic 'Poile' and the fresh basil and parm to taste.

DO NOT FORGET SALT. Life without salt is like taking a shower with a raincoat on.

ChefWide said:
Add a SHIT LOAD of garlic to you smallest sauce pot, cover liberally with olive oil and bring to a simmer... then lower to barely a bubble, just the tiniest bubble... let it cook until the garlic is soft like butter, Cook past a la pasta. you know the drill.. drain the pasta, add copious quanties of the Garlic 'Poile' and the fresh basil and parm to taste.

DO NOT FORGET SALT. Life without salt is like taking a shower with a raincoat on.

Will this work with dried ground garlic (I am assuming this is what he means) and not fresh garlic?

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Will this work with dried ground garlic (I am assuming this is what he means) and not fresh garlic?

Cheers,
Scotsman

oh, my bad.

no. it wont. refer to the suggestion of the XXL Highlander and then next time buy yourself some real friggin garlic, ya philistine.

:lmao:

Scotsman said:

Cheers,
Scotsman

Not as good. Cheffy's talking the nectar of the wops.

The granular stuff is more like a pizza hut dish.

It should but fresh garlic would definitely be nicer. I'm not sure that the garlic I sometimes use is even human grade.

ChefWide said:
oh, my bad.

no. it wont. refer to the suggestion of the XXL Highlander and then next time buy yourself some real friggin garlic, ya philistine.

:lmao:

That's XXXL and don't you forget it.LOL

And I can't imagine life without whole garlic, maybe I've just watched too much Emeril but I like to kick up the garlic when possible. :Chef: :artist:

Cheers,
Scotsman

Does anyone know why Olive oil is added to pasta? The REAL reason!!!!
Maybe I should make this a K thread.... :Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom