Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever stolen anything?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
My life as a thief started at the age of 3, when I stole a piece of Brach's candy out of the grocery store. I've rarely taken anything that didn't belong to me since. Rarely that is. If you consider mowing yards and not claiming it as income on your taxes. Of course, I've never done anything like that. :evil:

biteme said:
My life as a thief started at the age of 3, when I stole a piece of Brach's candy out of the grocery store. I've rarely taken anything that didn't belong to me since. Rarely that is. If you consider mowing yards and not claiming it as income on your taxes. Of course, I've never done anything like that. :evil:
Not really....
BTW....Who was that blond in your AVI....Daughter? I didn't think you were old enough to have a daughter that age! :Chef: :tuc:

I bet there's not a single one of you that has never stolen anything in your life.

chefbone said:
Not really....
BTW....Who was that blond in your AVI....Daughter? I didn't think you were old enough to have a daughter that age! :Chef: :tuc:

Thanks! And I took that pic in my avatar tonight. I'll be 41 next week. Yeah it was my daughter. Boys call here all the time. She has a six pack.

biteme said:
Thanks! And I took that pic in my avatar tonight. I'll be 41 next week. Yeah it was my daughter. Boys call here all the time. She has a six pack.
You look good broham....Keep it up! :Chef: :tuc:

chefbone said:
You look good broham....Keep it up! :Chef: :tuc:

Thanks! Ain't never gonna stop. I had to tell some people tonight that I couldn't make their play. Working out is that important to me. THe average folk do not understand. And I do not care.

Top Bottom