Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

I see dead people in my sleep. A negros mind can play mad tricks on him. Lucky for me I have had some experience and training to control my thoughts in adverse situations. Ive seen average ngrs go mad and see and hear all kinds of shit in certain situations. It all about what you allow to creep into your mind. Most bish ngrs are very vulnerable to shit right before they fall asleep or if they are awaken suddenly when a ngr dont have total control of their minds. I played the piano with Sammy Davis Jr two weeks ago right after my doc gave me a new hydro script for my fucked up tendon in my foots. Control yo mind ngr or hydro it the fuck up thats what I say

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

No ghosts. But I was abducted by the greys and witnessed a human head transplant.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

never saw a ghost before...but about a week after grandmother died i was dead ass asleep one night and i distinctly heard my grandmother calling my name and saying "wake up"...i sat up, looked around the room and about 10 seconds later my small floor fan burst into flames...i jumped up, unplugged it, tossed it in the shower and turned on the water to put out the fire...never had an experience like that before or since.

cool story, bro.

Story time.. I'm game

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Those weren't greys, they were gays and yes they did anally probe you.

Ummm your projecting their champ. Interestingly enough a guy from school was always insinuating othets were gay, he recently married an older gentleman.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom