Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gran Torino

javaguru

Banned
Been meaning to watch the movie for a while and put it at the top of my Netflix que after I finished True Blood, season one.

IMO, a good movie for Clint Eastwood to end his acting career. I recommend it. I can write great things about his performance and how it ties into his Dirty Harry movies but it's a worthwhile watch.

i love all of clints asian jokes lol

Dude, my dad was just as bad but he never used a racial slur..he just really....really hated the Japanese. I just cleaned the Arasaka Type 99 rifle he brought back from WWII. He was a navy corpsman that served on Tarawa and Iwo Jima. My father was a flawed man but a better man than I will ever be...

fucked up ending

I totally "got" the ending...the Jesus crucifiction pose was awesome.

I also liked the confession scene..I pay my taxes..I don't cheat and I work hard. I've been surpassed by people that "cheat" but I was instilled with the duty and hard work ethic...

I must admit I believe in his opinion on religion...

spoiler alert...if you haven't watched the movie...don't watch this...

I have the movie. What I don't undertand about the movie is,

1) who is the main boy's father?
2) who dropped off the girl who was raped? she was dropped off at home by a car that wasn't previously seen in the movie.
3) during the party at the asian families house there was a scene with an older woman complaining about not having a husband for her daughter. Then a middle aged man pointed at the main boy and said, how about him? The woman says look at him, he's not a man, he's a boy washing dishes. My question here is, who was the man that pointed out the boy? was that his father?

Top Bottom