Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It was a good news / bad news situation at work today....

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
The bad news is that my days of working 5-6 days per month is over. I will be working about 12-14 now. The company cut an exec who was in charge of 11 Northern States so I got those states under my supervision now. So more work to do.

The good news is that this means more money. Much more money. I think I am easily going to reach my dream goal next year. Though I failed to reach my personal goal for this year.

They are getting rid of the asses now. The guy they fired had not closed a deal in 19 months. He had Zero Leads, had hospitals calling him and he would only make appointments to fly out to cities that were home to ladies he met on the internet. He just sat around and collected his salary and did nothing else for 19 months. Just this morning alone, I have had 4 calls from Northern hospitals wanting to sign NOW!!!!!!

I will easily make of 400K next year.

PT = Prostate Thug.

Yeah.... I do that work on the side.

Anal AssPlorer said:
PT = Prostate Thug.

Yeah.... I do that work on the side.

you fucking make me sick - yoiu and your gays.

I mean personal trainers. good personal trainers are straight and vcan make good money.

you gotta be big and know what you are oding, like me, but if you are good, then you can make good money.
and it helps to not be gay - then you get the best womenm wanting you to do all the stuff. if you knwo what I mean.

Your company was pretty slow to pull the trigger huh? 19 months.

You guys do any work with Health South?

MassiveGunz said:

you fucking make me sick - yoiu and your gays.

I mean personal trainers. good personal trainers are straight and vcan make good money.

you gotta be big and know what you are oding, like me, but if you are good, then you can make good money.
and it helps to not be gay - then you get the best womenm wanting you to do all the stuff. if you knwo what I mean.

The personal trainers I know of are usually fat out of shape wimps and sissies. Take a look at Baileys.

To be a Prostate Thug, you gotta be big and know what you are doing, like me. And if you are good, you can make lots of money and get hellacious expensive gifts. It helps not to be a wimp, then you get the richest men wanting you to do all the stuff.. if you know what I mean.

AA, that isn't my thing. I'm a PT and I'm good at it and I know my stuff. I get the bitches - but it sounds like you know what you are doing too.

you are a good bro even if you are gay. I'm not gay, so that's cool.

Top Bottom