Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goal setting techniques ... RE: New Year's Resolutions?

PICK3

I'm trying to set more obtainable goals for N.Y. resolutions. From my college days I remember Business Management principles of 4 steps to obtaining goals:

1) define goal - e.g., I want to gain/lose 20 lbs
2) state strategy - e.g., my training plan is ..., my diet plan is....
3) track progress
4) evaluation and reinforce the positive outcomes and address the negative objectives via running them through the 4 steps again

Anyone have something to add?

Where's Bran ... he's got formal Business training real good.

PICK3 said:
I'm trying to set more obtainable goals for N.Y. resolutions. From my college days I remember Business Management principles of 4 steps to obtaining goals:

1) define goal - e.g., I want to gain/lose 20 lbs
2) state strategy - e.g., my training plan is ..., my diet plan is....
3) track progress
4) evaluation and reinforce the positive outcomes and address the negative objectives via running them through the 4 steps again

Anyone have something to add?

Where's Bran ... he's got formal Business training real good.

good luck bro i am cutting right now its fucking hard i hate it ...

I am going on a bulking cycle in January as soon as I find all of my gear and then I am going to really concentrate on Diet and form....

I'm going to tell pick 3 to STFU at least once every hour, on the hour. It's 3PM my time, so.....

PICK3...STFU.

I feel like a new man!

ummm ... the name of this thread is "Goal Setting Techniques" (subtitled, "Help PICK3 reach his goals"), not "What's your fitness goal?"

Top Bottom