Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flipping cars

i was curious if anyone has ever bought cars from police and government auctions and sold them for profit. If so, tell me about your experiences because im very curious.

My good bro did this for a while too many many years, but he also has something that you likely don't have not to be anyway offensive to you.

he's pretty much a supersalesman, actually his entire life is selling.

so it's not so bad for him, but he doesn't even really enjoy doing it all that much.

unless he rolls the tac back..

but ya..

lots of work. good money. but eventually you'll get tired of it and wanna comfy day job.

i've seen people try it. If the deals don't make enough money that you can hire people to do the work for you - eventually you'll get tired of always looking for a 'deal' and the work involved. Hence why you never see anyone with a long 20-year business doing just that.

come up with a more creative business plan. Maybe importing parts, consolidating processes, increasing efficiences and investing in foreign properties in that field.

r

Top Bottom