Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fitguy & stank ... budding EF bromance?

am i the only who deeply suspects both these guys are not only alters, but alters of the same dude? Like somebodies having a good time with us?

am i the only who deeply suspects both these guys are not only alters, but alters of the same dude? Like somebodies having a good time with us?

I have my suspicions, but I won't say what they are. It might spoil the fun :)

Do you really think I would go to that much trouble just to fuck with you guys like really have you not been reading all the posts between me and him he's mad because I fucked with him when he first posted

Do you really think I would go to that much trouble just to fuck with you guys like really have you not been reading all the posts between me and him he's mad because I fucked with him when he first posted

we've had other people throughout the years do this so I dunno...it's entertaining regardless so carry on.

No, you wouldn't.

That doesn't mean you're not a faggot.

Top Bottom