Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fiat to merge with Chrysler = European POS + US POS

Isn't everyone else who had pieces of crap in the '70s and '80s?
somehow i suspect owners of toyotas, nissans (datsuns) and hondas of that time period will take issue with your "crap" statement... :rolleyes:

somehow i suspect owners of toyotas, nissans (datsuns) and hondas of that time period will take issue with your "crap" statement... :rolleyes:

That's a very odd interpretation of what I said.

You said "i can only judge by the P.O.S.'s that fiat imported into the USA in the 70's and 80's.

hopefully they are a better car company NOW than they were THEN?"

I replied "Isn't everyone else who had pieces of crap in the '70s and '80s?"

Where in that do you find an assumption that any of the brands you listed were selling pieces of crap?

Let me clarify -- of the auto makers who made crap cars in the '70s and '80s, aren't all of them vastly improved today?

Would you judge today's Subaru by the Subaru 360? Or today's Chevrolet by the Vega or Chevette? Today's Chrysler by the Volare or Omni?

.....Let me clarify -- of the auto makers who made crap cars in the '70s and '80s, aren't all of them vastly improved today?

Would you judge today's Subaru by the Subaru 360? Or today's Chevrolet by the Vega or Chevette? Today's Chrysler by the Volare or Omni?
atta boy! excellent crawfish/CYA! :artist:

Or today's Chevrolet by the Vega or Chevette?

Chevy still makes the LUV here:)

Fiat is alive and WELL all over Europe.

Top Bottom