Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fellow salespeople

get a job at an independent yellow page advertising company... (like besides the phone company or yellow book)... i did and it was the best money and easiest job i ever made... of course the place went out of business though... but now i am collecting from Uncle Sam and i am in school so i don't care :)

i also sold timeshare... it's a tough sale and you gotta rip people off but you make hella money... I have made $14,000 clear in one month.... the only thing is after a yr you are so drained you hafta quit... plus old customers realize you ripped them off and they start coming looking for you (believe me it has happened to me personally a dozen times)

You can always make money in sales, if you can sell. Always. You just won;t learn a lot of high level skill sets, so you'll always need to sell to make a living.

Look kid you wanna make money and make it fast I'll tell you how. Listen close because this is some of the most valuable advice you will ever get here on EF. Sales is it. That is where to be. You're on the right path in choosing a career in sales. Tired of living in your parents house at 35 or are you just sick of being married to the same old snatch and want to escape. Heres what ya do. Everynight the "Man" comes on. Tune in your t.v. around 1 a.m. preferably pacific standard time and look for Tom Bosley on the tube. He will tell you how to get rich. Sure he made it from Happy Days but I think a man of his ambition never ceases in his pursuit of success. He won't lead you astray. Its like some sort of mantra when you watch him. You get this zen like feeling. You become one with the t.v. Its like Tom is speaking directly to you and only you. Listen to him. Its worked for me. Fuck the economy. This is where its at. Tom is the way! Good luck!

MattTheSkywalker said:
You can always make money in sales, if you can sell. Always. You just won;t learn a lot of high level skill sets, so you'll always need to sell to make a living.

Did you make your fortune following Tom's advice?

MFMan said:

Did you make your fortune following Tom's advice?

I've actually written a book critical of guys like that - trying to get it published. Those guys are assholes and I hope to destroy their subscriber base.

those infomercials on TV at 2 AM are on at that time for a reason... there are only morons up that late watching their program... so they can practically rob those people blind... none of that shit works ever... don't believe it... the only person getting rich is the company that sells you the product

Top Bottom