Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with the Omega Project

Omega is a great bro full of knowledge.

I was one of the first members of this project and even then it was well worth it for me, I learned things and methods that I never would have. He got rid of my moobs and I actually have a chest now, hah.

He's the real macoy, and I'd imagine after running the project for a year now that it's come a long long way and is probably even better then it ever was before!

it's worth taking a look at folks.

Just wanted to post a final update:

I spoke with Omega on the phone to basically wrap up the program and ask a few questions. I came out with basically a solid foundation and a good game plan for the next several years, complete with cycle ideas, training plans and nutritional info (I also liked our discussion of how to negate damage to the body done by a night of drinking...).

Anyway, great program - just what I was looking for. Thanks again, Omega.

Omegas rotines are spot on. Without a doubt this is the truth. A year ago I was playing catchup with some of the bigger guys in the gym, joining up with Omega has catapulted me past these "bigger gentlemen" and now all I see these guys doing the same exercises sets and reps that I have stuck to with Omegas program.All in an effort to keep pace with me . THAT is a testament to the effectiveness of trainig that works. I will never stray from this style. I no longer fret and worder if I am doing what will make be grow. and though I dont care much about strength, it is brutally apartant from my log that strength will be bestowed upon you should you chose to start Omegas Program. Only a fool would pass up such a gift of knowledge. Listen to Omega and forget what the magazines and the guys that havent grown in 3 years are saying. Get in the program. You can see my pics in my log and or profile, and I am much large now that in those pics.

Omega I respect you greatly Sir.

Top Bottom