Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever have a Dream...And you know its a dream?

HANSEL

I often have lucid dreams in which I am semi conscious in that I know its a dream...So Ill go do crazy stuff that I would not normally do?

I do this nightly,I will be aware im doing something but there is no reason for it

last night I unplugged my stereo trying to unplug something else and got pissed when it didnt work

the other night I was searching for something on my bed

totally fucked sometimes I swear I do some of the crazy shit in my dreams like going out of the house and doing stuff in my backyard

IrishMobBoss said:
I do this nightly,I will be aware im doing something but there is no reason for it

last night I unplugged my stereo trying to unplug something else and got pissed when it didnt work

the other night I was searching for something on my bed

totally fucked sometimes I swear I do some of the crazy shit in my dreams like going out of the house and doing stuff in my backyard
You mean like sleep walking? Thats weird?

I am able to like.... decide whats going on in my dream. Like Ill just start dreaming and be in some weird neighborhood, and I realize I am dreaming so ill just go kick in a door of a house and hope theres chicks inside or something :p

ive done sleep walking but also with the dream control to a small degree,but for me its more sleep walking stuff,I have violent yelling outbursts also

IrishMobBoss said:
ive done sleep walking but also with the dream control to a small degree,but for me its more sleep walking stuff,I have violent yelling outbursts also
I have heard people yelling in their dreams, that shits scary.

I haven't had lucid dreams since I was a kid. I used to get them every night. It was sweet. My favorite thing to do was sleep. Well, I guess it's still my favorite thing.

Top Bottom