Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever have a Dream...And you know its a dream?

sometimes when I know Im dreaming, my mind likes to regain control by making me think I've woken up but really Im still dreaming.

Lucid Dreaming

I used to be really into lucid dreaming and dream interpretation.. Ive read a couple books and listened to tapes about it.

A few tricks I found to get the best experience..

Dont go to sleep high or drunk.. This fucks with your Rem cycle.

Before you fall asleep, meditate a little, or relax and breathe deeply.. There will be a smoother transition to the dream state and you wont wake yourself up in the process of "falling asleep" .(kinda like when you fall asleep and actually feel like you are falling and wake up real quick) Sometimes it works great to fall asleep while meditating..

Look at the clock before falling asleep and make a note of the time.. Then when you are starting to dream, look at a clock in the dream.. Most likely in the dream the clock will change whenever you look at it, or the time will be way off base.. If you can distinguish between dream and real you can try to take control of the dream, or play it out to see what happens..

Unfortunately now sleep is a commodity and I get whatever I can, normally less than 5 hours a day.. and I normally go to bed stoned so I dont get the same experiences as when I was younger.

Top Bottom