Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eh Yo Irish people, what is your token gangsta movie?

swole

Irish people who find their mob fascinating: which Irish mob movie do you consider the best representation of your mob?

Road to Perdition?

road-perdition-front.jpg

I mean use WOPS use the Godfather as a way to live our life, nevermind enjoy it as a movie.

Tell me Micks. Tell me what Irish mob movie you worship (and why).

harmonica said:
I'm Irish so I'd say Goodfellas. Deniro was an Irishman in that.

I don't think the majority of Irishmen would agree. That movie is definitely Italian-based.

goodfellas I suppose is most modern

then gangs of newyork.

but thats all american type stuff, so I relate us more to IRA type movies,ie the general,the devils own etc,not mob like but the irish organized crime is different then itai's

what background was tom hagen?

i bet them patricks like the boondock saints, even though i don't think it's an organized crime film in the sense of the others.

theoak01 said:
goodfellas I suppose is most modern

then gangs of newyork.

but thats all american type stuff, so I relate us more to IRA type movies,ie the general,the devils own etc,not mob like but the irish organized crime is different then itai's

how so? do they have the same sources of income (gambling, whores, drugs?)

jackangel said:
what background was tom hagen?

i bet them patricks like the boondock saints, even though i don't think it's an organized crime film in the sense of the others.

I thought them O'Riley's would have definitely said Boondock Saints.

swole said:
I don't think the majority of Irishmen would agree. That movie is definitely Italian-based.

In that case I'll go with Snatch. They were gypsies but who the fuk is badder than them??

Top Bottom