Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF trivia thread

p0ink

ok, lets see if we can have a decent trivia thread.

which food product, in the 1990's, had the ad featuring people walking around like chickens and singing, "I feel like chicken tonight! like chicken tonight!"?

what was the name of the toy in the 1980's that came with a set of breakable handcuffs?

which popular 1980's TV show had the phrase "and knowing is half the battle"?

what were the names of the three female chipmunks on 'alvin and the chipmunks' tv show?

what was the name of the pilot on 'Duck Tales'?

what was the name of the mail man on Mr Rogers?

what was that creepy show with the creepy puppets that were on a spaceship or some shit?

what was the name of the principal on Saved By the Bell?

what was the name of the McDonald's mascot with a moon head and a suit?

What hair care product had the slogan: "...a little dab'll do ya"?

What product was promoted by an exasperated person screaming: "Mother, I'd rather do it myself!"

What type of product (I don't even care if you know the brand name) was advertised with the slogan: "A silly millimeter longer."

Mr. dB said:
What hair care product had the slogan: "...a little dab'll do ya"?

Brylcreem--the more to run your fingers in his hair!(music)

I remember those others but can't think right now!

RADAR

Mr. dB said:
What product was promoted by an exasperated person screaming: "Mother, I'd rather do it myself!"

Anacin. Red Skelton had a great takeoff on it -- he comes home, his wife goes "HI, Honey!" and he pulls out a revolver and shoots her six times.

The voiceover announcer says "Sure you've got a headache. You're tense... irritable. But don't take it out on your wife!"

What type of product (I don't even care if you know the brand name) was advertised with the slogan: "A silly millimeter longer."

Benson & Hedges 101mm deathsticks. Notable for their bossa nova theme, "The Disadvantages of You."

Top Bottom