Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Members Protect your 2nd Amendment Rights!!!

*Say hello to my little friend*

LMFAO

don't get me wrong. . .i'm not a gun nut. . .but i did grow up in a family where guns were "normal". . .we were hunters. . .it was just a way of life. . .and we were taught to respect guns. . .and more importantly people. . .and even more importantly, the sanctity of human life. . .

and the friggin' 9/11 wackos didn't need guns. . .they used box-cutters. . .and big-ass airplanes that were full of jet fuel. . .guess we ought to outlaw those too??

Well... yeah.

It's because of those 9/11 fuckers that I can't bring lip gloss, a lighter or a coke onboard an airplane.

You guys are like all losers. King Obama told me on the tee vee last night he'll take care of everything. Obamamania man! Woo Hooo!!! Bitches so scared of change and hope!!

r

that was from 2007..

and if i'm not mistaken the supreme court has already ruled recently that the right was the individual, not the state, or municipality.

don't get me wrong. . .i'm not a gun nut. . .but i did grow up in a family where guns were "normal". . .we were hunters. . .it was just a way of life. . .and we were taught to respect guns. . .and more importantly people. . .and even more importantly, the sanctity of human life. . .

and the friggin' 9/11 wackos didn't need guns. . .they used box-cutters. . .and big-ass airplanes that were full of jet fuel. . .guess we ought to outlaw those too??

cars, we need to do away with cars

Highway fatalities account for more than 94% of all transportation deaths. There were an estimated 6,289,000 car accidents in the US in 1999. There were about 3.4 million injuries and 41,611 people killed in auto accidents in 1999

Very Important Gun Vote: USA Today

Vote and take a look at what 1.4 million Americans think.

This gives you the right to make your opinion heard. It takes 5 seconds It is still a live link. Our new Attorney General has already said this is one of his major issues.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete! Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

First - vote on this one. Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms? Vote here:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

I sent it to all my friends and family but they all live in Canada :biggrin:

I sent it to all my friends and family but they all live in Canada :biggrin:

In 1860 there were 500,000 free blacks living in the south.

Middle and working class blacks abandoned the city for the suburbs in the 1950's and to this day just like whites.

Top Bottom