Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E3 2006

A

alien amp pharm

I thought the lineup of games for the PS3 was a letdown. Add in the $500 & $600 price and I say I will happily stick with my Xbox360.

Also Halo3 was announced. Hell yeah!

Gears of War for xbox360 looks like one hella game.

MGS4 and Killzone are the only really PS3 games that seem interesting....however they still have not shown much other than movie type cutscenes. We want to see actual gameplay!

alien amp pharm said:
I thought the lineup of games for the PS3 was a letdown. Add in the $500 & $600 price and I say I will happily stick with my Xbox360.

Also Halo3 was announced. Hell yeah!

Gears of War for xbox360 looks like one hella game.

MGS4 and Killzone are the only really PS3 games that seem interesting....however they still have not shown much other than movie type cutscenes. We want to see actual gameplay!

GoW is on the Unreal 3 engine which, anything on that engine will look awesome. I'm currently on a presentation server at E3 for Red Orchestra (the game I test for, I'm not at E3 but logged in from home). RO will hopefully be made on the Unreal 3 engine sometime in the future.

I know this may sound dumb but, did eb games or gamestop start taking names yet for PS3??? And if so, do you think its too late to be guaranteed first shipment???

Shobe said:
I know this may sound dumb but, did eb games or gamestop start taking names yet for PS3??? And if so, do you think its too late to be guaranteed first shipment???

I don't know, but I'd hurry and reserve if you want one.

Personally I would wait until after the bugs are worked out of the launch consoles, but then again I am not getting one ever. I'll stick with my xbox360

Top Bottom