Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daylight Savings Time

Daisy_Girl

Plat Hero
Platinum
Stupid Q, I am sure, but does everyone around the world have daylight savings time?

I know there are a couple places in the USA that don't have it, but what about other countries?

It is so weird.

Thanks for the link. I was going to search for an article like that but knew I could get an answer quicker here. :) You guys rule. Karma when I recharge.

When do I have to set my clocks back?

Please let me know I have a birthday. Thanks

One time a few years ago I forgot all about Daylight Savings Time. It was one of those lazy Sundays when I didn't make it to church, just watched football and stayed in the house. I never caught on all day.

I showed up to work an hour early on Monday morning everyone was shocked that I could miss the time change.

ttlpkg said:
One time a few years ago I forgot all about Daylight Savings Time. It was one of those lazy Sundays when I didn't make it to church, just watched football and stayed in the house. I never caught on all day.

I showed up to work an hour early on Monday morning everyone was shocked that I could miss the time change.

You shoot some synthol into those arms or it that a camera angle trick? Damn, they look 20 inches.

I was early for work Sunday morning. Was on a date Saturday, got in late and forgot to set the clock back. I think we need to do away with daylight savings time. It's get too damn dark too early in the winter and it gets dark after 9 pm in the summer so it really doesn't make any sense to me.

biteme said:
I think we need to do away with daylight savings time. It's get too damn dark too early in the winter and it gets dark after 9 pm in the summer so it really doesn't make any sense to me.

I agree. I hate that it gets so freaking dark at like 4:00 now! Silly!

Daisy_Girl said:
Stupid Q, I am sure, but does everyone around the world have daylight savings time?

I know there are a couple places in the USA that don't have it, but what about other countries?

It is so weird.

i dont have it

Top Bottom