Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Computer problem - network connections - LAN network cable unplugged...

www.pestpatrol.com

that will let you install it for free and it will tell you if it finds anything.

it won't uninstall it, but you can then post up on here what you have and we can talk about how to uninstall it.

Dial_tone said:
CaptiveX programs are in the C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
folder. You could delete everything in that folder. Whatever is necessary can/will be redownloaded. (I just tried it)

Ok... just did this.. tried to access hotmail... internet locked up and had to reboot.

So, no solution here.

It's longshot but do you know what brand of network card this is?

Does the machine lock up, or just the net connection?

Can you reset the net connection - like if your net is frozen, open up a command window and do an "ipconfig /release" and then a "ipconfig /renew" and then type "ping www.yahoo.com" to see what that says.

I'm curious if it is totally dead or just kicking out for some reason.

NoDaddyNo said:
www.pestpatrol.com

that will let you install it for free and it will tell you if it finds anything.

it won't uninstall it, but you can then post up on here what you have and we can talk about how to uninstall it.

I am doing this now.

I didn't read this entire thread but what's in between you and the dsl box? firewall/home router or such?

Top Bottom