Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cocaine

P

Phaded

how bad do people think it is and would you be unconfortable if you were around people doing it.. i personally think its no worse than marijuana..

depends on the person, I dont have a problem with it, there are some people that cant handle their business adn should not do it, others can do it with no problem.

very unconfortable if I didn't get a rail. I think people look at as way beyond exceptable, it is only to be used in the right crowd. That way what they don't know won't hurt them.

what he said. like any other drug, if you can do it recreationally and it doesn't interfer with anything, than go for it. obviously it is a health risk, but you take that into consideration. from what I have seen (and I think I have seen a lot), most people are fucking retards and their retardedness is further magnified when on coke. but, it's a fun drug with hot chicks. I personally think it's more of a chick drug.

i have a bunch of friends who have to be high on marijuana throughout the day.. but only do coke when they go to the clubs and shit.. which is maybe like once a week.. which is why i think marijuana is actually worse in a habitual sense.. but i do know exactly what you mean about people not being able to control themselves with cocaine..

KillahBee said:
what he said. like any other drug, if you can do it recreationally and it doesn't interfer with anything, than go for it. obviously it is a health risk, but you take that into consideration. from what I have seen (and I think I have seen a lot), most people are fucking retards and their retardedness is further magnified when on coke. but, it's a fun drug with hot chicks. I personally think it's more of a chick drug.

i've only seen one chick ever do coke.. its a superman drug..

No worse than pot is nonsense.

Cocaine is more physically addictive than anything, yes even more than nicotine, there is a mountain of scientific evidence behind this including the famous rat experiment with the coke and heroin.

You can smoke pot daily and not get addicted. If you do coke like that, you will get addicted, and it will fuck you up.

Alone among drugs in its class, coke prevents the reuptake of dopamine and deadens the dopamine receptor to things other than coke. it is alone in doing this.

You wanna do it? hey man, your body. But you can;t say the words "pot addict" and "coke addict" the same way.

i think from reading and watching documentarys on herion that would be by far the most addicting

Top Bottom