Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cell phones

I have T-Mobile for service. Plan is 600 minutes a month, free nights and weekends. I have a flip phone, forgot what brand.

I went over my minutes last month, $70+ in added fees. Damn girls keep calling me :( Don't they realize its not talk that I want to do? lol

cell phones are basically a waste if you have a phone at home and work, I dont want people bothering me, if I want to get ahold of them I will, Im just that kind of person though

if you think about how much they cost a year, you start to hate america and realize the future of the world is doomed to be filled with overpriced everythings

PoyeBoy said:
cell phones are basically a waste if you have a phone at home and work, I dont want people bothering me, if I want to get ahold of them I will, Im just that kind of person though

if you think about how much they cost a year, you start to hate america and realize the future of the world is doomed to be filled with overpriced everythings

Don't expect to find THIS plan because it's from a regional Upstate NY / New England (NY, Vermont and Maine) carrier BUT it may be a glimpse of what is to come,,,,,,,,,,, For $39.00 a month, I get UN-LIMITED use, 24/7 NO air time minutes , ALL nationwide U.S. long distance included, call forwarding, 3 way calling, call ID , unlimited incoming text messages, and voice mail. Can't beat it. For old style land line service in my area we have Verizon and they can't even come close with their services/prices, for WIRED OR WIRELESS. Lots of people are ditching their landline phones for this cell plan,,,,, not a gimmack either it's been around for a few years now.......

$50, 1000 minutes anytime anywhere from Sprint.

At home i use my landline, at work, workline, so 1000 minutes is enough for me for blabbing in the car during traffic.

wow you guys have it cheap, in australia we're still getting molested by the phone companies

i pay about $40 US for $40 worth of calls, but the calls are horrendously expensive: about 12 cents for flagfall (as soon as they pick it up) then about 20 cents US per 30 seconds.

nights after 8 are cheaper, with 10 minutes for 20 US cents

they did give me the latest ericson, but still, i feel fingers on my bum, its terrible

Yeah here in the US we really have it good in terms of phones. In Europe and Australia they really get fucked. People always shit themselves when I would tell them we don't have to pay for minutes or any of that shit. Just a flat fee. Suck it.

i know, its bullshit. apparently a bit under half the cost of providing a telephone service is spent on billing peole - ie listing calls, timing calls, having a network that keeps track of that bullshit. argh its sucks. we get molested by our ISPs too. bastards.

I pay 0,13e/minute, don´t remember the price of text messages. On Sundays 1e/day, you can speak the whole day for that.
I speak quite a lot and my cell bill is about 30-50e/month.

Top Bottom