x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Burn, Burn, Burn in Hell!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Burn, Burn, Burn in Hell! within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: what a cold blooded psychophatic heartless satan worshipper Dumb nugget [email protected]! Sorry Just have to let that one out after watching this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470rfJQCI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbulletin%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dbulletin%2Eread%26messageID%3D858444080%26Mytoken%3D7D8C1812%2DB017%2DCA67%2DF244 Just because she have different believe from other people , it doesn't give her the right to force people on what she believe in. She talk about believing in

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Burn, Burn, Burn in Hell!

what a cold blooded psychophatic heartless satan worshipper Dumb nugget [email protected]! Sorry Just have to let that one out after watching this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470...%2DCA67%2DF244

Just because she have different believe from other people , it doesn't give her the right to force people on what she believe in. She talk about believing in God and she start to threat people like some pile of shit, foremost disrespect the dead ones. Ha she even have the gut to use the word "abomination". Talk about satanic insane

Re: Burn, Burn, Burn in Hell!

Quote Quote posted by foxxie
    what a cold blooded psychophatic heartless satan worshipper Dumb nugget [email protected]! Sorry Just have to let that one out after watching this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470...%2DCA67%2DF244How sad.

Just because she have different believe from other people , it doesn't give her the right to force people on what she believe in. She talk about believing in God and she start to threat people like some pile of shit, foremost disrespect the dead ones. Ha she even have the gut to use the word "abomination". Talk about satanic insane
    how sad.

UA_Iron

thats some silly shit.

Should fuck her in the ass and punch her in the head.

Quote Quote posted by coldblue1955
    how sad.

Is sad how most people use religion as their excuse for their stupid actions. What is even sad is they say God told them to do it. What the [email protected]!

Quote Quote posted by foxxie
    Is sad how most people use religion as their excuse for their stupid actions. What is even sad is they say God told them to do it. What the [email protected]!
    God never wants to hurt no one.

wow. what a crazy woman. she reminds me of the religious lady from silent hill. She is the type of person who gives religion a bad name.

Quote Quote posted by coldblue1955
    God never wants to hurt no one.

exactly " love your enemies as you love your love ones"

Quote Quote posted by michaeltt
    wow. what a crazy woman. she reminds me of the religious lady from silent hill. She is the type of person who gives religion a bad name.

most religious people give religion a bad name, No offense!

That's why I dont categorize myself on any religion although I do believe on God and Jesus Christ.

Good Broly

This is what happens when people can not think for themselves. Very sad I say.

JM

Da Pope

That is just wrong. Why does she even call herself a Baptist? She is sick in the head to bring more grief to a family of a killed soldier. She is a disgrace to God.