Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bud Light Or Miller Light???

Miller is crap

Bud's better
tapping the rockies aint so bad
Making a visit to holland for some grolsch is what its all about

miller light - been drinking it since age 13....

Oh forgive me, I was talking about the two "default" light beers in the states as I like to call them. I brefer Blue Moon, Red Stripe(with a lime), Stella, or Tusker if given the choice. Often time funds don't permit me to splurge and drink good beer though, and Miller Light is alot Easier on my Gut.
So- More specificaly- Why would one choose Bud Light over Miller Light?

Busch Ice talls are the gut-bomb digity

i enjoy the lovely smell of adjuncts in my brew and the pale yellow color. it reminds me of a day at nascar with the sun shining bright on a beautiful southern summer day. the bonus is some of the cans have the nascar schedule printed right on the side so i never have to miss an event. the only downside is that i always run out too quickly.

string_bean00 said:
Heheh, started early huh?

yeah it was also my first semi bouncing gig - I couldnt really "bounce" anyone that was there yet (they were all 18-19), but I collected money and told people to wait their damn turn with the best of em...

Grey Goose, Please.

I'll skip the beer if at all possible.

Bud Light if I have too.. I live in the STL.... you have to drink AB products or look like a trader. Half the people you know depend on them for their income.

Top Bottom