x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Army basic training info.....please

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Army basic training info.....please within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Could someone whos been throw basic or knows alot about basic training answer afew questions? 1. How much "free" time daily do you actually have? 1-2 hours? 2. What do you do on the weekends? Or is the daily schedule the same as Monday thru Friday? 3. How often do you perform PT? Everyday or every other? How physical demanding is PT? 4. Could someone give a brief outline of a typical day of basic? Like when you wake up, have PT, classroom studies, etc.?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Army basic training info.....please

Could someone whos been throw basic or knows alot about basic training answer afew questions?

1. How much "free" time daily do you actually have? 1-2 hours?

2. What do you do on the weekends? Or is the daily schedule the same as Monday thru Friday?

3. How often do you perform PT? Everyday or every other? How physical demanding is PT?

4. Could someone give a brief outline of a typical day of basic? Like when you wake up, have PT, classroom studies, etc.?

5. Does anyone have a link to the rank-pay scale?

I appreciate whoever answers these questions? My recruitor lives a good while away and whenever I do speak to him he doesn't take time to answer my questions.

Anyways, heres alittle info on me. I'm leaving June 20 to Fort Jackson for basic. I've already received my first promotion (DEP refferal program), and I'm almost done with my second promotion(DEP/DTP Pre-BT Tasks List). After that I head down to Fort Gordon for 31 weeks of job training. My MOS is 31P1O Microwave Systems Operator.

Re: Army basic training info.....please

dont listen to what anyone says. it isnt the base that makes basic training easy or hard...it's the instructors. sure, it's always nice to train at kingston over wainright, but honestly, with good instructors and team players in your section, you should be fine wherever you go.

Originally posted by J_P2002
    1. How much "free" time daily do you actually have? 1-2 hours?
    not much...maybe around that...depends how fast you work.

2. What do you do on the weekends? Or is the daily schedule the same as Monday thru Friday?
    usually...you might get your last few weekends off...but it depends on the staff.

3. How often do you perform PT? Everyday or every other? How physical demanding is PT?
    the PT is a joke, tho...expect to see it most days.

4. Could someone give a brief outline of a typical day of basic? Like when you wake up, have PT, classroom studies, etc.?
    60% classroom...easily...drill, PT, everything else = the other 50%

i would expect you would be waking up between 5 - 530 AM, and in bed by about 11 PM

5. Does anyone have a link to the rank-pay scale?
    not sure for american...sorry...should be pretty good tho

I appreciate whoever answers these questions? My recruitor lives a good while away and whenever I do speak to him he doesn't take time to answer my questions.

Anyways, heres alittle info on me. I'm leaving June 20 to Fort Jackson for basic. I've already received my first promotion (DEP refferal program), and I'm almost done with my second promotion(DEP/DTP Pre-BT Tasks List). After that I head down to Fort Gordon for 31 weeks of job training. My MOS is 31P1O Microwave Systems Operator.
    good luck.

ps - when i joined the CF (only a couple of years ago) they would "weed out the weak" in basic.

my basic started off with 32 and ended with 24...ive heard of far worse than this. now the CF is so undermanned they can't do that anymore

it is an army (reg + reserve) of only 55 000...

Here's a couple of links that might be of interest to you.

About U.S. Military
    Unofficial review of basic

As for your specific questions, I can only speak from my experience of Air Force Basic and from talking to my friends about Army Basic (which I will attend en route to OCS)

1. Don't expect much free time for the first week. After you get your shit squared away and don't need constant babysitting, maybe an hour every night in your barracks just before bed.

2. You don't get weekends off. Don't ask for it. Don't expect it.

3. PT is generally every day. How hard it is depends on how fit you are going in.

4. check out the second link

5. search the first link

Good Bro
    Check here for current Military Pay Rates

like matt said if you have a strong team who gets along well then you should be ok

and yes get things done as fast as possible,but still right so you can dog fuck

enjoy your training

Originally posted by The Canadian Oak

and yes get things done as fast as possible,but still right so you can dog fuck
    You guys fuck dogs? Is that official training or is that more of a recreational thing? Are they government issued dogs or do you have to bring your own?

You Canadians.

lol dog fuck means kick back while the rest of the fuckers scramble to get thier shit done and you laugh