x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Anybody out there??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anybody out there?? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Hiya everyone!! I have not been on here for a long time....anything I should know??? A lot more quiet on here than it use to be. I hope everyone is having a kick ass day!!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Anybody out there??

Hiya everyone!! I have not been on here for a long time....anything I should know??? A lot more quiet on here than it use to be. I hope everyone is having a kick ass day!!

Re: Anybody out there??

Lol everyday is a great day. I am just happy to be alive.

We are glad to have you back on the board!

I hear that!!
    Thanks for the welcome back!! Back in the day it was NEVER as quiet as this....has it been like this for a while now?

Pro Bodybuilder

Welcome back Tink. Not sure if we have met but I've been here over a year. And sadly it has been this quiet for quite some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, quiet like this since you have been a member?
    Nice to meet you! I know your name from reading some of your posts in the past, but I don't think we have ever talked and that was when I went radio silent for a while LOL. I read a lot, but did not post.

Can you still look up members on here by their name? Few friends I want to get back in touch with and thank them for some of the things I applied to my life that helped a lot.

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by Tink! View Post
    Wow, quiet like this since you have been a member?
    Nice to meet you! I know your name from reading some of your posts in the past, but I don't think we have ever talked and that was when I went radio silent for a while LOL. I read a lot, but did not post.

Can you still look up members on here by their name? Few friends I want to get back in touch with and thank them for some of the things I applied to my life that helped a lot.
    Sorry. My notifications aren't working right lately. Nice formerly meeting you as well! Yea it has been for most of the time I've been a member. Except the very beginning. A few months in and there was a big silence.

Hmmm. Not sure about searching by name. I access the forum through tapatalk now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk