Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are any of you organ donors?

No. Am not able to donate.

B True

count me out

why?

1) Well where i live people are making lots of money of it.
2) Most organs donated overhere are exported.
3) Your organs they need are taking away and they threat the rest of your body like durt
4) My wife works at city hall where you have to get a document that says that you do not want to donate. There is not one doc or nurse that has not such a paper, because they do not donate themselves. Why is this you think???

I know right now some of you will think that i am wrong. Well i am entitled to have my own opinion and decision.

Last edited:
I don't believe that shit about them letting you die just because they need your organs. Who would profit off them? Not the paramedics or doctors treating you. I think it's an old wive's tale.

I'm a registered donor.

And aside from all the supplements and alcohol I have ingested - someone has the opportunity to get some 20/20 surgically repaired eyes - free. Not a bad deal... if something should happen to me.

Maybe that's why my buddy wants to boating next weekend.

In the US, even if you are a registered Organ Donor, a family member must still sign a document stating which organs may be removed at your time of death.
The only bad thing I have seen in this process is that sometimes the people responsible for gaining this permission put a little pressure on the family members at a time of grief.

WTF are you gonna do with your organs after you are dead anyway? Give them to your grandchildren?
If you want an open casket funeral nothing will be noticable that your Organs have been removed.

Top Bottom