Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

another symptom of our demise...........

i dont know, brazil? they seem like a rather self indulgent culture

Yeah but it's not "materialism" there..........they're just really horny folks. We seem to relish the idea of throwing our gluttony and "non lack" of resources in the worlds collective face. Like it's some great indicator of our nations worldly status that people can "consume" more calories in one sitting than alot of people around the world consume in a week or even more. But even well to do people in europe look at this as abberant behavior because who wants to eat 4000 calories in one sitting? Stupid americans just don't understand the metabolic tax you're putting on your body that will last for days. You eat that many caolries in one sitting and you've probably taken a few months off your life unless you immediately start fasting to detox your system from all that processed horseshit they put in there. It's just a form of decadence that I simply cannot identify with. To me it's worse than someone buying a bugatti veyron just for exhibit.

Top Bottom