Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All I want out of life is to marry my next door neighbor

lol

Guys, today is a sorry day for EF. Do you realize this thread made it to page two without someone posting:

"She's cheating on you"

OR

"PIITB"

Is this what we've been reduced to? Good God, we're better than this.

P.S. She's cheating on you.

Guys, today is a sorry day for EF. Do you realize this thread made it to page two without someone posting:

"She's cheating on you"

OR

"PIITB"

Is this what we've been reduced to? Good God, we're better than this.

P.S. She's cheating on you.

RashadKO.jpg

As her neighbor, what's a good way to approach her for a date? I thought about just inviting her over for a movie first instead of an actual date. I have a real nice TV and sound system for movies!

FACK! This is why your single at 37 but wanting!;)

You have to be able to start a conversation, it doesn't have to be rocket science either. AFTER you've managed some small conversation you may get enough of an idea what her personality is like. If you can figure out how to "bump" into her on a morning you have some time you may ask her if she would like to go get a coffee, or if you're heading out to walk a pet at the same time you may have an excuse to go together. Throw a party and invite her.
Be a casual you not some stalker obsessive freak type and it may lead to a movie on the couch.

LOL.

They like being ignored too. If you are indifferent they seem more determined to get your attention.

dude don't ask her over to your place. all that's going to accomplish is her having to come up with an excuse to turn you down. i mean how is she to know your not a psycho.

one of the funnest dates i had started out with us going to a comedy club.:)

dude don't ask her over to your place. all that's going to accomplish is her having to come up with an excuse to turn you down. i mean how is she to know your not a psycho.

one of the funnest dates i had started out with us going to a comedy club.:)

Comedy club? Wow, we actually have one of those in my little town. I even get free tickets where I work.

Top Bottom