Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250 Firefighters and 200 Police officers missing..

still no word from them. i think they would call if they could. all lines still seem to be blocked into manhattan.

I hope it isn't flexed's brothers either.....that said, they are SOMEBODY's brothers and fathers and sons etc.

Those of us here in NY will probably know a few families that have been ruined by this event. Already my neighbor and his daughter are missing...I've known this guy 20 years. He's a deacon at my church....I don;t even want to see my Universtiy's alumni newsletter next month. This is unbelievable.

My family is OK but I can;t feel happy about it because of all the people who died.

My family are all NYFD icons. my dad and his two brothers where battalion chiefs and there sons are also firefighters in ny. my two brothers have been in for almost 10 years the youngest having a 3 year old. my dad told me today this is what your up against in this job. they are there to rescue people and put others lives first. i on the other hand am very well known in the restaurant business. today i would trade that in to be with my brothers.

It's all truelly sad, but especially for the ones that
were trying to save others, and ended up losing
their lives.

Top Bottom