Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 sides of the coin - guys, stop giving your power away

Generic MALE

Each coin has 2 sides. Sometimes you got to look at the other side.

Remember it is rarity that makes gemstones valuable.

Not too long ago there was a post about the unfairness of boys vs. girls in the "whose hot" war. The main idea of the post was its easier for a girl to be hot - if she was not pig ugly, got a little bit thin and had big boobs from either implants or naturally then she was "hot". For a guy its much harder - he had to have about 50 LBS more muscle than the average guy, be extremely well groomed and upwardly mobile.

It is true - its much easier for a girl to be hot. If a guy is just a little leaner than average and has a decent chest - he is not hot. A girl can be just a bit lean and have a rack, not be ugly and viola she is hot.

But what does that really mean? First and foremost it means hot girls are not that rare.

If I remember some statistics I learned once - girls outnumber men worldwide 3 to 1 overall. Part of this is due to the fact men die younger than women, but the fact that women outnumber men begins early in life (within the first year).

So plenty of girls for every guy. Secondly, it IS easier for girls to be hot. Therefore it is fairly easy to find a hot girl - as long as you are not stuck on any certain one.

If one girl gives you any closed doors - forget about it. There are plenty of others. Especially if you are on the way to being even a half-hot guy yourself.

There is no reason to give girls some power over you, believing that they are in control. They are only in control if you let a specific girl be in control. I am older (42) and married (for 14 years) and have seen so many guys who are actually rare (educated, great looking, buff, etc etc etc) sit and sulk over some girl that shut the door on them. 21 or so years ago I WAS sometimes that guy myself.

But one day I did look around (Kansas City Missouri) and realized just how many really hot girls there were available. That one mental change made a ton of difference. Once I opened my door, instead of waiting for some girl to open hers (as if she was in control), I found a ton of opportunity. Girls started coming in my door eagerly, instead of me sitting forelornly outside of their door kissing their ass and trying to get them to let me in.

Of course being a super uptight super religious sort of guy there was not much I would let myself do once those girls started coming in my door - but that is a whole other story.

Crazy Ivan said:

TF is that I am tired of seeing some of the younger bro's on here post about how sad they are because they cannot get over some girl who shut the door on them, or about how hard it is to meet a hot girl, or that it is unfair because its much easier for a girl than a guy to be hot.

Since it IS easier for a girl to be "hot" and there are more girls - I want the younger bors to recognize the fact that hot girls are not rare. Not rare at all. They are as rare as a VW with a dented fender. Guys give too much power away to girls - guys know they can't get laid without girls because the girls control an essential commodity in the whole getting laid experience. However there are so many hot girls, or girls who could be hot with just a little bit of help, that it is a waste of time for a young man to sit around all sad over any one girl who might have shut the door on him. There are way more hot girls running around than there are half hot guys to take care of them.

I don't find there to be very many hot women. The average person is pretty ugly. Unfair world.

You sure do have a lot of time for a med student, but I agree with the gist of your post.

Forget the hoes....they need to be chasing us...especially when you have those two magic words after your name MD!

Generic MALE said:

TF is that I am tired of seeing some of the younger bro's on here post about how sad they are because they cannot get over some girl who shut the door on them, or about how hard it is to meet a hot girl, or that it is unfair because its much easier for a girl than a guy to be hot.

Since it IS easier for a girl to be "hot" and there are more girls - I want the younger bors to recognize the fact that hot girls are not rare. Not rare at all. They are as rare as a VW with a dented fender. Guys give too much power away to girls - guys know they can't get laid without girls because the girls control an essential commodity in the whole getting laid experience. However there are so many hot girls, or girls who could be hot with just a little bit of help, that it is a waste of time for a young man to sit around all sad over any one girl who might have shut the door on him. There are way more hot girls running around than there are half hot guys to take care of them.

WTF?!

It is easy to take this stance if a guy has a pool of girls to chose from. People cling on to a specific girl because another one may not come a long in a longgg time

revexrevex said:
It is easy to take this stance if a guy has a pool of girls to chose from. People cling on to a specific girl because another one may not come a long in a longgg time
You must live in North Bumblefuck where there really are a lot of ugly girls.

Man i see good looking chicks alll over the place.. I don't take advantage of the situation however because I am picky and right now for me, it's not that important or worth the hassle of meeting a girl and getting to know her to find out you have nothing in common, and being the Burning Inside that I am, I do NOT have a lot in common at all with the average girl from my neck of the woods. Now if I gave in and eased up, man I'd have a ton of hot chicks to choose from. But fuck that, what's the sense of being with a good looking chick if you wanna beat her face in?.

Good looks, money and confidence increase your chances. For some people finding another girl can simply consist of going outside on the street and striking random conversations in hope to get some, for others however it is a lot more difficult

Top Bottom