Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine vs. Stacker2

stacker 2's turn me into an animal + makess me think i can rip apart anything...
Xenadrines just make me not want to eat anything..

stacker 3's... now there's a different story

i don't know eitherr... when i take 2 of them i feel like i'm rolling on E and cokedd up at the same time.. it's weird... then when i start to come off.. i am the moodiest sonofabitch you can ever encounter.. whatever it is... can't be that beneficial for my body..

I haven't tried Stacker but based on these comments I think that I'll stick with Xenadrine.

I get no side-effects at all (4 weeks using it currently) and it is working great.

xenadrine

I work at GNC and have studied both of the products. stackers is just an eca while the xenadrine has the same base eca and other auxillary ingredients to assist fat burning like ginger, carnitine and tyrosine.

Xenadrine

You can but Walmarts own version of this for under $15 but phenyltropic by MQ is Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat, but I aint using it anymore in the summer months
;)

STACKER 2 IS A SKETCHY PRODUCT! - because they no longer list the number of milligrams of ephedra alkeloids...etc... that are in each capsule, yet they claim that is it "the most powerful" product of its kind. They are playing a little game of show and tell - see, they're telling you everything but showing you nothing:)

Top Bottom