Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why I love hcgenerate and N2slin

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
there are many reasons but I will get to the point my main reasons I love them.

hcgenerate keeps my nuts plump on cycle. they are more full then they are off cycle.. and then when i come off cycle recovery is so much faster because of this.

n2slin meanwhile allows me to shuttle in nutrients into my muscles safely without the use of insulin which needs to injected and micro-managed to a tee or you could hurt yourself. n2slin is safe and I can carry it around without worrying about it going bad

lets hear your reasons you love them.

also PM me always for discounts on both these wonderful supplements.

hcgenerate does wonders on cycle... it keeps suppression to a minimum and transitions you into pct for a much smoother recovery and a stronger pct... its a lot easier to transition into pct when you are not shutdown and able to still work out at a high level... it helps to retain gains as well... the libido increase is a big deal in many ways as it keeps confidence high and obviously makes your life a lot more enjoyable...

Never used the hcgenerate, have double dosed bridge before. Didn't do much for me, n2slin on the other hand is a whole different story. Good stuff for leaning out. I used it pre-fasted cardio and before my carb loads.

I love the libido boost from hcgenerate and how fast I recover between rounds in bed. N2slin is great for moving the scale up or down.

Never used the hcgenerate, have double dosed bridge before. Didn't do much for me, n2slin on the other hand is a whole different story. Good stuff for leaning out. I used it pre-fasted cardio and before my carb loads.

n2slin is a weapon of mass enhancement. WME I call it.

PM me for a flash sale discount.

Top Bottom