Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else can't take fat burners?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
They overstimulate me.

im the opposite now..i cant function without them...i havent taken a stacker in months and i still wake up feeling groggy as hell cuz im used to popping 1 every morning.

caffiene keeps me up all night,if I use a eca stack im fucking wired and require sleepin pills,hell I require them anyway,so I just take it when I need a pick me up

stimulants make my pupils constrict into beady yellow bloodshot orbs and horns sprout from my head as I turn red and scream "I will spill the blood of the innocent this eve, for I am SKELETOR, Spawn of the HELLBEAST!"......

TheOak01 said:
caffiene keeps me up all night,if I use a eca stack im fucking wired and require sleepin pills,hell I require them anyway,so I just take it when I need a pick me up

sounds like me last night.

My wife is allergic to St. Johns wart. She broke out from head to toe. Poor girl, something like .0001% of the population is photo sensitive to St. Johns wart and she has to be one of them.

ECA is very harsh for me but I usually just tough it out for a couple of weeks, it seems most all stimulants are extra harsh for me, all accept clen, my hands shake a little but no where near the uneasiness of most CNS stimulants

Top Bottom