Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to get free supplements?

thames55

I just started lifting and I want to try out some supplements. Im curious to know if you guys have had any luck finding free supplement samples. I've found a few where the samples are free but you still have to pay for the shipping and handling. I tried tigerfitness and I picked six samples but the shipping is like $14 dollars and there is no way the samples were worth that. I found another site called sixpacksack.com which provides muscle-building samples, nutrition supplements, etc. each month with free shipping. I am going to try that next. I was wondering if there are any other good sites to visit besides the brands main page.

Usually if you order something small you can ask for samples and they'll send you some but if you want full blown free then you can always purchase them at GNC...try them...and then return them. But that would be kinda shady BUT were not here to judge LOL!

nothing really is free nowadays. needto has a massive sample pack with free shipping. Im sure you can request what you would like per his okay.

otherwise any order you do ask for a sample or two.

You tried any proteins yet? For free shipping you cannot beat needto's isolate or whey.

PM me for savings

Top Bottom